Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where Playground Quest was hatched; Parc du Village Luceren;

I noticed I missed the first playground we went to on the playground quest tour, the one where we hatched the idea for the quest. On.... it is a nice newer park with large green space that has lots of trees to provide shade any time of the day for playing or picnics. It has a junior and toddler structure which our kids really enjoyed regardless of their age. The park backs onto a forested area and has unofficial (not meant to be there) trails leading into the forest and a quarry area. If they still make kids like they did when I was one I know I'd have been spending most of my time playing around in the wooded area by the time I was 8 – 12 as the structures would grow old fast for older kids. The rock quarries could create higher dangers than some wooded areas however.

[Pic]

On this trip we left our sand toys but forgot them this time however were pleasantly surprised to see someone else forgot theirs at the playground so they got immediate love from our kids. Hopefully the owner eventually found them there again. We spent a couple hours there and the kids would have gone longer. I have heard this park can get very busy. We got there early so did not find it bad but around 1030 when we left it had started filling up. It was a nice bike ride from out place and is one I'm sure we'll visit again sometime, once we've completed our little family quest that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment